GameAccount Network iGaming Solutions
In the world of online gaming, GameAccount Network is one of the primary behind-the-scenes operators. Players generally don’t know it but they probably use GameAccount Network products and services on a regular basis.
That’s because GameAccount Network provides the framework on which many iGaming operators build their sites. Established in the UK in 2001, GameAccount Network has dealt in gaming content publishing and distribution as well as the provision of platform services simulated social and real-money gaming for over a decade.
The GameAccount Network Platform
Under GameAccount Global Limited, the GameAccount Network is a system of websites, operational in 130 countries worldwide, devoted to the provision of online games for fun or for real money. The GameAccount Network is made up of blue chip eGaming operators – sportsbooks, casinos and poker sites – and attracts thousands of players, who win the equivalent of millions of dollars on a weekly basis.
This platform offers a suite of non-downloadable flash 7.0 or higher applications with an all-inclusive web-based back-office system for customer service support and management. GameAccount Network partners are thus able to provide tailored support services to their existing clients.
A Summary of GameAccount Network Services
GameAccount Network – now more commonly known as GAN – refers to its various offerings as “components of a broader symbiotic ecosystem” intended to assist both existing online operators in taking their game libraries online and land-based enterprises in launching online for the first time. GameAccount Network products and services fall within the following categories:
- Simulated Gaming™: This is a monetised, social casino experience tailor-made for GameAccount Network’s operator partners for desktop and mobile devices.
- Real Money Gaming: This comprehensive offering overlaps with the others to provide legal, regulated market operations that span development, distribution and complete customer support solutions.
- GameSTACK™ Integrated Gaming Systems: This system integrates the various external service providers – to cover age verification, secure payments, and so forth – required for the proper functioning of an eGaming site into a single platform
- Game Publishing and Distribution: This service is available for both Real Money and Simulated Gaming™. Publishing involves providing assistance in taking casino games from the floor and reworking them for desktop, tablet and mobile interfaces. Distribution entails bringing partners’ products to the market through the GameSTACK™ IGS.
- RGS Systems: For these, GameSTACK™ is uniquely configured as a Remote Games Server tailored specifically to partners’ needs and enabling them complete control of their global distribution.
- White-Glove Support Services: This encompasses all operational support requirements, including technology management, marketing, end-user customer services, and more. It may come as an augmentation of existing services or a turnkey package.
GameAccount Network Awards and Accolades
Over the past decade or so, GameAccount Network has been repeatedly recognised for the quality and innovation of its offerings. The first of these accolades came in 2006 when the highly esteemed eGaming Review presented GameAccount Network with the award for Product Innovation of the Year. eGR recognised GameAccount Network once more in 2014, as the B2B Skill Games Supplier of the Year, and again in 2015, naming GAN’s GameSTACK™ as the Casino Platform Supplier of the Year.
GameAccount Network Partners
The GameSTACK™ IGS could not operate in its various jurisdictions worldwide were it not for the extensive GameAccount Network partners network, which includes content suppliers, payment processing providers, and licenced casino operators, among many others. The GameAccount Network partners can be divided into the following three sections:
- Simulated Gaming™ Partners
- Real Money Gaming Partners
- Integrated partners
- Content partners